ZSEM Business Academy as a part of Zagreb School of Economics and Management organizes various professional seminars, trainings, programs and conferences covering various areas of business such as: marketing, management, finances, accounting, human resources, logistics, etc. The programs are intended for the overall business community.
In a time of rapid changes and challenges resulting from globalization, lifelong learning has become imperative. Our open seminars were attended by more than 3000 managers from various Industries: marketing – B1 plakati, GfK, processing industry – C.I.O.S., financial industry – Deloitte d.o.o., Ernst & Young d.o.o., Erset & Steiermarkische Bank, Unicredit Grup, OTP bank, Raiffeisen bank Austria d.d., Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank d.d., Hrvatska poštanska banka, Croatian Banking Association, Baker Tilly doo; transportation – HŽ Cargo, oil industry – MOL, retail chains – Agrokor, Billa, Kaufland, Konzum, pharmaceutical industry – Belupo, GlaxoSmithkline, Medika, healthcare industry – Croatian Veterinary Chamber, FMCG industry – Coca – Cola HBC d.o.o., Podravka, Kraš, construsction industry – CEMEX, shoe industry – Borovo; public sector – Lag Una; IT industry – APIS-IT d.o.o., IN2, Ericsson; tourism – Atlas, DoubleTree by Hilton, Valamar, Maistra and other.
The programs are organized following the model of world’s best business schools and provide modern knowledges and skills which can be acquired at top US and European business schools. Lecturers are from Zagreb School of Economics and Management, the only business school in Croatia accredited by the prestigious international AACSB organization. AACSB accreditation is a guarantee of quality and excellence in education and only 5% of business schools in the world are proud holders of the same, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford and others.
ZSEM is cooperating with more than hundred universities and business schools worldwide (e.g. University of Michigan Ross Business School, SDA Bocconi and others) with years of experience.
Programs are held in Croatian or English language through interactive work of professors and students and numerous case studies and discussions.
Basic values of ZSEM Business Academy education:
- Contemporary knowledge and skills,
- Expert lecturers with years of experience in academic work and work with the business sector,
- Optimal groups of participants (10-30, depending on the program) in order to achieve the maximum performance of the seminar,
- Modern equipped classrooms with contemporary teaching aids,
- E-learning by using Blackboard platform,
- Cooperation with top universities and business schools (University of Michigan Ross Business School, SDA Bocconi, John Carroll University etc.),
- Best business specialized literature,
- Certificate on successful completion of program,
- International “networking” of participants,
- Professional organization of programme and focusing on clients’ satisfaction.