Here you have three important documents that you need to fill and use to apply to Zagreb School of Economics and Management as an exchange student:
- Info-sheet: Where you can find all the dates, deadlines, contact information that you will need.
For Fall semester (Sep-Jan), deadline is in mid May.
For Spring semester (Feb-Jun) deadline is in mid October.
- Application form must be typed (not handwritten) and be signed by you and by your coordinator/university.
- Learning Agreement that you will use to register the courses you want to attend (signed by the three parties: yourself, your faculty/coordinator and the international office at ZSEM).
- Short Sylabii and MBA outlines:
- Other informations: Student Handbook
Additional Documents to Submit to ZSEM International Office
- A photocopy of your passport (it should be valid until the end of your exchange) or a valid ID if you are a member of the European Union.
- An International Health insurance card valid in Croatia (a private one or, if you are from the EU, at least EU Health card).
- A recent Transcript of Record from your institution.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Bring three ID photographs (passport size) and for those who need to email documents please send a scanned version of one photo by e-mail with the other documents.
Please, send us the documents by e-mail:
Also, keep in mind the visa requirement for Croatia.
- The International Office of your home university should nominate you: Surname, semester of exchange, e-mail, undergraduate/graduate level.
- We are going to contact you one month after the deadline to submit application. We will guide you through our offer of courses, provide you the syllabi you need for making your choice (and for your academic advisor to sign the Learning Agreement), answer some other questions you may have etc.
- Send us all the required documentation by e-mail. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail once the documents have been received.
- After we receive and check all the required documentation, we will prepare your Letter of Acceptance and send it by e-mail to you and to your coordinator before June/November 15 respectively. (In case you need a Visa/Residence permit or you required a hard copy, mention it and we will send the Letter of Acceptance the as soon we can).
- If you are from the European Union, send all the documentation by post (hard copies).
- If you are not from the European Union an electronic version (e-mail)is sufficent.
- We will be in touch until we see each other on Orientation Day! (Your first day at ZSEM).