10 – 11 May 2017 in Zadar, European Best Destination 2016, Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera
Higher Education Institution Conference It is organized by the Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM), the first AACSB accredited Business School in Croatia, in cooperation with Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE).
First day at the HEIC conference will be AACSB Accreditation Workshop.
Second day Higher Education Institution Conference will talk about:
- Disruptive innovations in education
- Higher Education policymaker’s role in 4th Industrial Revolution
- Educating students for the future job market
- Higher Education Institution as an architect of the 4th Industrial Revolution
Reasons to attend the conference:
- LEARN from the higher institutions that already have AACSB accreditation
- IMPROVE SOCIAL NETWORKING with the scholars and professionals from the field of higher education
- EXCHANGE ideas on the improvement of quality and governance in higher education institutions
- BENCHMARK yourself against the leading business schools in the world
- ENJOY the beauties of Croatian coastline
Who can attend:
Conference will gather rectors, deans, directors, key players and decision makers in the field of higher education, professors, international office from Europe, Asia, Africa and USA.
Topic 2017: Why nations fail?
Why are some nations rich and others poor, divided by wealth and poverty, health and sickness, food and famine? Is it culture, the weather, geography? Perhaps ignorance of what the right policies are? How to explain why Botswana has become one of the fastest growing countries in the world, while other African nations, such as Zimbabwe, the Congo, and Sierra Leone, are mired in poverty and violence? Are we moving from a virtuous circle in which efforts by elites to aggrandize power are resisted to a vicious one that enriches and empowers a small minority? What is the most effective way to help move billions of people from the rut of poverty to prosperity? More philanthropy from the wealthy nations of the West?
Success is reflected by always being one step ahead. Being competitive in today’s world is not about being specialized; leadership requires multiple perspectives and continuous intellectual stimulation leading to faster innovation and excellence
Expand your sphere of influence by building a professional network and joining a distinguished group of high-profile business executives from around the world, EU policy makers, business leaders, prominent scientists and the best students
Take part in a high level Forum focused on discovering and discussing business opportunities across the globe. Get inspired by experiences and stories of world’s leaders and be able to improve your business environment.