About usCareer center
The Goal of the Career Center is a long-term individual cooperation with the companies engaged in the processes of internship and recruitment of young prospective employees in accordance to the firm’s preferences and objectives. In this way, we intend to stress personal approach, availability and sound support of ZSEM management in all our business relations to the employers. Career Center Cooperates with some of the major Croatian companies, as well as small and medium-sized enterprises, through intermediation in finding employment and internship opportunities of the students and graduates of ZSEM.
The main activities of the Center are career planning, and self-assessment of the students, professional orientation and labor market assessment, employment and demand for employment, expert internship, and cooperation with the companies of the Career Business Club so as to improve corporate profile by recruiting ZSEM students, and to improve existing internship programs by introducing younger staff to operations.
Facts regarding the ZSEM students
- Every student must do a mandatory internship in the duration of 4 weeks during the two years of his studies.
- About 20 students of ZSEM has in the last academic year completed his or her internship in the international companies abroad.
- More than 10% of students leave for international exchange to one among 100 partner universities. Among the most popular destinations are Russia, United States, Taiwan, South Korea, Spain and France.
- ZSEM students study together with more than 120 foreign students from Russia, United States, Canada, France, Belgium and Pakistan and other countries.
- More than 70 percent of ZSEM students find job no later than 4 months upon graduation.
- Outside the scope of regular instructions at ZSEM, students actively take part in various guest lectures and conferences hosted by the School, and other institutions, as well as in the case-study competitions.
- ZSEM students take part in the activities of the Journalist Club, Sports Student Association, Student Committee, Student Investment and Financial Club, Marketing Club, and the others.
- ZSEM students enjoy the continued support of the ZSEM Career Center, which instructs them on how to write their resumes and cover letters, and readies them up for job interviews. Services of the Career Center are available to all the students, including the members of the alumni community.