Andrijana Mušura Gabor, Ph.D.
Andrijana Mušura Gabor joined Zagreb School of Economics and Management in 2004 right after receiving her Master’s degree in psychology (social psychology). In 2013 she received her Ph.D. degree in the field of economic psychology and decision making. In between, she has spent a considerable amount of time abroad such as on academic exchanges John Carroll University (Cleveland, Ohio), St. Ambrose University (Davenport, Iowa) and the International Faculty Development Program (IESE, Barcelona). Andrijana has obtained additional education in the fields of marketing and management (General management program, Michigan University).
At ZSEM she teaches Performance measurement at the MBA level. From 2007 she is the head of ZSEM’s student satisfaction, job satisfaction, and professor/course assessment project. From 2013 she holds a position of the AOL coordinator within the AACSB Assurance of Learning Project. In 2006 she has started and coordinates the SPOT peer mentorship program.
Since 2006 Andrijana has collaborated extensively with numerous Croatian business newspapers and web portals, as being a correspondent for the topics of business and economic psychology, consumer behavior, science of decision making, etc. In the area of consulting, research design and policy creation; she collaborates with financial, investment and banking companies.
Mrs. Mušura Gabor has authored numerous research and scientific works (Mental Accounting, Decision Making, Consumer Behavior), and has been the editor of many books in the area of organizational behavior and business psychology. Through the ZSEM Business Academy, she runs executive educations in the field of business psychology and decision making.
CONFERENCES / PROCEEDINGS
- Mušura Gabor, A., Busljeta Banks, I. & Pribičević, V. (2018). To save or not to save? Presented at 1. International Scientific Conference on Economics in a Changing World, held in August 27-28., Umag (Croatia)
- Mušura, A. & Petrovecki, K. (2015). Mental accounting and related categorizations in the context of self-regulation. Presented at international scientific virtual conference “Business psychology – Gateway to sustainable and successful business”, organized by RISEBA (Latvia), February 11-12, 2015.
- Mušura, A. & Gamulin, L. (2014). Investors susceptibility to heuristics and some individual differences. Presented at International conference of European economy, organized online by Polish Economic Society, December 15-19, 2014
- Mušura, A. & Šimac, A. (2014). Investors decision making style, resistance to framing and some individual differences. 2nd International OFEL Conference, Dubrovnik 4-5.4.2014
- Sedlić, I., Magzan, M. & Mušura, A. (2013). Exploring Intercultural Competence through Perceived Social Distance: Business School Students in Croatia. Presented at WSEAS international conference in Paris, 29-31.10. 2013. within 4th International Conference on Communication and Management in Technological Innovation and Academic Globalization, Paris, France 29- 31.10.2013.
- Mušura, A. (2013). Mental accounting in the context of self-regulation and need for cognition. 21st annual conference of Croatian psychologists with international contribution. 6-9.11.2013. Zagreb
- Babić, A, Koričan, M, Mušura, A (2009). The use of internet and social media in higher education – can colleges use the same approach as best-performing companies? International scientific conference, 22. – 23.10.2009. Portorož – Slovenija
- Koričan M., Mušura, A. (2009). The difference between student groups and student teams, presented and published in e-book at 29th International Conference Knowledge for sustainable development, held in Portorož, Slovenia.
- Mušura, A. & Kamenov, Ž. (2007). Principles of Mental Accounting, in Program and Abstracts of 18th Ramiro and Zoran Bujas’s Days, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of Psychology
- Škreblin, I., Koričan, M i Mušura, A. (2006). Job performance and job satisfaction in higher education. 14th yearly conference of Croatian psychologists: Human resources and life cycle. Jelčić, J., Lopižić, J., Lugović, G i Sušanj, Z. (eds.). Šibenik: Croatian psychological society and Psychologist society, 25.-28. 10. 2006., pp. 71-72.
- Podobnik, B., Mušura Gabor, A. & Škreblin Kirbiš, I. (2019). Scale-free growth of human society based on cooperation and altruistic punishment. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol 513 (C), 613-619
- Haramija, P. & Mušura Gabor, A. (2018). Faktori donošenja odluke birača– primjer izbora za gradonačelnika grada Zagreba 2017. Nova prisutnost: časopis za intelektualna i duhovna pitanja 16 (1), 133-153
- Mušura Gabor, A. & Knezović, A. (2016). Decision making styles of investors in the capital market. Proceedings of the Faculty of Economics and Business in Zagreb, 14, 1.
- Mušura, A. & Gamulin, L. (2016). Investors susceptibility to heuristics and some individual differences. Review of psychology, 23 (1-2)
- Mušura, A. & Petrovecki, K. (2015). Mental accounting and related categorizations in the context of self-regulation. Journal of Business Management, 9, p34
- Mušura, A., Koričan, M. & Krajnović S. (2013). Work-life balance in Croatia: myth or reality? Special issue of International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior: Organizational Innovations and Responses for Universal Equilibrium, 16 (1)
- Mušura, A., Martinović, M. & Pirić, V. (2011). Ethical issues related to product as a part of marketing mix. Renewed Life, Vol.66.No.4.
- Mušura, A., Kuštrak, A. & Čaić, M. (2014). Consumer Behavior – Textbook for Secondary Vocational Schools. Zagreb: MATE.
- Mušura, A. (2013). Rationality in economic theories. Chapter in Introduction to behavioral economics: Heuristics and biases (Ed. D. Polšek & K. Bovan). Zagreb: Institute for social research Ivo Pilar.
- Mušura, A. (2012). Nyx – brand that became a lifestyle (mini-case study). Chapter in Marketing in Croatia (Ed. M. Martinović). Zagreb: Mate.
- Mušura, A. (2007). Corporate social responsibility and sustainable development. Zagreb: Mate.
- Debeljak, J. Koričan, M. Mušura A. & Krkač, K (2007). “Caring principle & practices in CSR” in: A. M. D. Gomez, D. Crowther (eds.) «Ethics, Psyche and Social Responsibility», Ashgate: London
- Cook, M. & Poole L. Manager’s Guide to Effective Coaching, Second Edition (Briefcase Books). Publisher: MATE, Zagreb. Book translation and editing in 2017.
- Aronson, E., Wilson, T. & Sommers, S.R. Social psychology, Ninth edition. Publisher: MATE, Zagreb. Book translation and editing in the process.
- Solomon, R. M. et al. Consumer behavior: A European Perspecitve. Prentice Hall. Book editing in 2014.
- Blanchard, K. & Sheldon, B. Gung Ho! Publisher: MATE, Zagreb. Book editing in 2009.
- Cialdini, R. B. Influence: Science and Practice. Publisher: MATE, Zagreb. Book editing in 2007.